What's New at WM&KLDC
The Laborers Health and Safety Fund of North America provides a monthly update on issues of importance to our members. We invite you to take a few moments and checkout some of the headlines that may impact you and your family.
May 2020 Lifelines Online:
- Looking for a Path Forward in Uncertain Times
- How Effective Are Masks and Other Facial Coverings at Stopping COVID-19?
- Why We're Using Physical Distancing to Fight COVID-19
- COVID-19 Precautions for High-Risk Groups
- Tips to Protect You and Your Family Financially from the Impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- What Construction Contractors Should Know About Federal OSHA and COVID-19
- New Stressors Call for New Stress Management Techniques
- Teletheraphy Is a Mental Health Game Changer
- What You Can Do to Break the Chain of Infection
- Health & Safety Headlines
We invite you to Follow Us on Facebook
STAY SAFE: This information should be posted at your job site, but it's also good information for you to keep handy to stay safe as we try to work our way through this COVID-19 pandemic crisis.
STEPPING UP: We talked, they listened. Thanks in large part to the thousands of communications from LiUNA members, the U.S. Department of Labor’s new Industry Recognized Apprenticeship Program rules will allow our program and those of other union trades to continue offering our industry-leading apprenticeship instruction to union members only. The next time someone tries to tell you your vote doesn’t count, or that getting involved doesn’t make a difference – here’s proof that it does! Stay involved. Speak up. Vote.
Here’s a link to a letter from LiUNA’s General President Terry O’Sullivan congratulating YOU for speaking up for US.
District Councils of the Midwest Region